Senior Fullstack Engineers
Location: Minneapolis, MN | Department: Development | Type: Full Time
Performs detailed technical design, development and unit testing of complex applications and data in the context of projects, releases or production support, using agile or other software development methodologies as needed. Develops design specifications, artifacts and performs post implementation support and system. Plans and conducts unit and integration tests, monitors test results, and performs code reviews.
- Participates in prototyping of potential solutions and assists solutions architects in solutions alternatives analysis and selection of software-as-service (SAAS) and COTS technology solutions
- Helps drives on-going IT process improvement efforts by creating process and template artifacts for the Developers Community of Practice, develops and institutionalizes technical standards and their implementation, including improving support of Single-page Application polices and best practices.
- Collaborates with Business Units' subject-matter-experts (SMEs) and Business Analysts to perform technical analysis, determine scope and estimate level of effort for implementation of functional and non-functional requirements. Provides accurate estimates of developer effort needed for implementation of specific functional and non-functional requirements.
- Mentors less senior developers and helps assimilate or train new hires during the on-boarding process.
- Responsive design.
- Agile software development methodologies, technology architectures, systems integration and emerging technologies.
- Design patterns, continuous integration, automated unit test , test driven development, requirements gathering, business process analysis, object-oriented analysis, and data modeling for Web-based applications.
- Business and technical documentation including drafting proposals, plans, schedules, progress reports, statements of work, requests for change, service tickets, projectanalysis and preparation.
MyAlerts is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmativ Action Employer. MyAlerts is committed to the policy of an equal employment opportunity in recruitment, hiring, career advancement, and all other personnel practices. MyAlerts will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
MyAlerts team comes from Google, SAP, Best Buy, Apple and other enterprises. We’ve built the premier E-Commerce Intent Marketing Platform for e-tailers to convert browsers into buyers. Your shoppers tell you when they want to be alerted to buying incentives and we take it from there. Learn More